Counselling session rates:
Individual therapy (per 50 minute session): $120 + GST
Virtual Online therapy (per 50 minute session): $120 + GST
Reports/Letters (per hour of writing): $120 + GST
Book a free 20-minute phone consultation
Finding the right counsellor/therapist is both important and challenging. Take advantage of the free 20-minute phone consultation to help you determine if I am a good fit for you or your child/youth.
MSP & Extended health benefits
Counselling services are not covered under the BC Medical Services Plan (MSP). However, many extended health benefits can cover up to a certain limit. Please check with your extended health insurance plan for the following:
- Do they provide coverage for counselling services provided by a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC)?
- How much coverage does the plan include per calendar year?
If your plan does cover the fees for counselling, you will be responsible for submitting the receipts to your extended health insurance provider for reimbursement.
Payment is made either before or after each counselling session, unless other arrangements have been made. Accepted payment methods include: cash, credit card (Visa, Mastercard) or e-transfers. An official receipt will be provided when payment is received.
Cancellation Policy and Fees
- A 48 hour notice is required if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours are subject to a 50% of regular session fee charge.
- No shows and cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charge the full cost of the scheduled session.
- Please notify ahead of time if you have to cancel or reschedule through phone, voice message or text.